Friday 27 July 2018

[Eng & Romaji Subs] Darling In The FranXX ED 6 Full - Darling / XX:me


Lyrics: Katsuhiko Sugiyama
Composer : Katsuhiko Sugiyama
English Translated by PizzaEX.


*Please go to my channel to view the video!


moshimo ano hi sora wo mizu ni
If we didn't watch the sky that day
kimi to boku ga hanasu kikkake ga nakattara
You and I, will not have chance to talk
ima mo taikutsu na kyoushitsu de
Even now, I'm still in the boring classroom


tameiki tsuite ita no ka na?
With continuous of *sigh*

koko no sora moyou ni mou aenakunaru kedo The sky here is like telling us we can't meet again, but...

boku yo mata aruitemo ii kai? Is it fine to continue walking like this?

hateshi nai sora e to te wo nobashite
Reach out your both hands to the endless sky!

umareta hi kara kitto kimi wo sagashite ita
I'm decided to follow you since the day I've born

namida wo nakushita boku dakedo Although I have forgotten how to let out tears

kimi ni akasu yo "honto samishikattan da? But I revealed to you that “I am really lonely”

tonari wo aruku ashioto wo narashiteite daarin Sound out your footstep beside me, darling!

mina no boku wo yonderu koe
The voice that everyone is cheering on me

kashite kureta seetaa honoka na kimi no nioi The sweater that you lent me, has a little bit of your scent

yume wa tooi mama da keredo Although my dreams are still far way from me

mitsumeteru no wa hitori janai But I am not the only one that can feel it!

kitto ne surechigatte butsukariau hi mo kuru
I'm sure after many days, the day that we meet will come again

kimi yo kizutsuitemo ii kai?
Are you fine with getting hurt?

hitori ja mirenai yume wo mite
I had a nightmare, there was no one in it

boku wa sagashiteta kimi to meguriaetan da I keep on finding, and finally able to meet you!

tatoeba kanawanai yume da tte If that dream cannot be granted

egaku riyuu wa furikaereba soko ni aru If I think over the reason of drawing, it will be right there!

tonari wo aruku ashioto wo narashiteite daarin Sound out your footstep beside me, darling!

kimi no katagoshi hikoukigumo ga
The flying trail pass through your shoulder

yawarakaku egakareru utsukushii setsuna
Softly drawing a beautiful moment

chanto me wo mite iu to tereru kedo
Looking at your eye closely, although I'm blushing

umarete meguriatte kurete honto arigatou
“Born to reunion with me, thank you very much!”

hateshi nai sora e to kazashita te wo
Hold your hands together toward the endless sky!

kataku tsunaide bokura wa ima arukidasu Holding our hands tightly, now we walk together!

doko demo jiyuu ni yukesou de Looks like the freedom is everywhere now!

nakushita namida kimi to nara torimodoseru The tears that are gone, if I'm with you, we can find it back!

tonari wo aruku ashioto wo narashiteite daarin
Sound out your footstep beside me, darling!

daisuki da yo daarin
I love you very much! darling


*Please don't paste my translation on other website without my permission, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment