Thursday 24 March 2016

Future of my youtube

After thinking some time... and searched google about the copyrights and permission to upload anime things, looks like I can upload many anime  full op/ed with lyrics karaoke if I ask for permission with the studios. But the problem is... I may need to pay for the videos. Because now I am still a student, I will continue to upload anime things that free... and try to prevent copyright issues as good as possible. Right now I got 2 copyright strikes, yea it is so so so dangerous now. But dun worry! I will make sure my currently channel wont get banned like my last 3 channels... And will upload some anime things if I can. I got many accounts binded this google account so DEFINITELY I wont make this channel getting banned! I am still getting envy for those who are uploading same op/ed  with me and mine was taken down, but them didnt take down. I like all of your comments and will try to reply if I got time! Thanks guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment